TATI is a tiny new shop in Hyde Park, land of many cyclists and very few bicycle shops. Being small, the shop can't be everything to everyone; it's decidedly focused on neighborhood service and accessories. For used bikes, try Blackstone or Working Bikes; for fixies, Yojimbo's. But for Hyde Parkers looking for friendly & competent service in the neighborhood -- TATI might be a breath of fresh air.
TATI doesn't have:
* a wide variety of bikes to test ride and purchase (go north)
* rentals or loaner tools (see Blackstone)
* stupid, trendy, overpriced components
TATI does have:
* simple city bikes for $300
* free advice and small cups of tea
* R.E.Load Bags, tons of Brooks saddles, and simple, honest stuff
* 10% blanket discount for University of Chicago students
Wait, you're the expert.
If you've been to or used
TATI, leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.