American Water Damage

☆☆☆☆☆
Water Damage Restoration/Flood Damage Restoration Fire Damage Restoration Mold Remediation/Mold Removal Carpet Cleaning Tile & Grout Cleaning Sewage Remediation
  • 3375 Fillmore Ridge Heights

    Colorado Springs, CO 80907

    Map & Directions
  • 719-452-3000

About American Water Damage

Categories
  • Carpet & Rug Cleaners
  • Mold Removal
  • Tile & Grout Cleaning
Details
  • Fire Damage Restoration
  • Water Damage Restoration
Hours
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
0.0 0
Hi! Sign in to let us know how American Water Damage was?
Write a Review

More about American Water Damage

American Water Damage provides emergency services to commercial & residential properties after water-related disasters like floods, sewage backup and broken pipes, as well as bio-hazard cleanup and mold remediation. To mitigate total cost and damage, our emergency crews respond around the clock to clean, deodorize, and dry damaged property. This work prepares the property for the post-mitigation repairs. The outcome is the most efficient return to business-as-usual for the property. Specialties We specialize in Dry-In-Place Technology. Our goal is to dry your home or business 80% of the time, while the remaining 20% will require more traditional methods. By using the most up-to-date drying technology and techniques, we can get you back to normal in a rapid time. Disaster Restoration and Property Claims Specialist, Disaster Planning, Water Mitigation, Structural Drying, Mold Remediation, Large Loss Experts, Commercial Drying Specialists, Business Continuity We are also trained in Mold Testing and Inspection, allowing us to take care of your indoor air quality needs.

Articles and Advice

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used American Water Damage, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review