Really easy to move into and Lynda at the front desk is very nice and helpful. The whole thing was very stress free.
I can't echo these other negative reviews enough:
1. Cheap construction and it's noisy beyond belief. Prison is quieter than this place.
2. It's like a dorm. Proximity to NC State means that self-entitled kids have mommy and daddy renting apartments for them and the noise never stops.
3. They will nickel and dime you for ludicrous charges when you move out. In most places these charges would be considered "normal wear and tear".
4. The staff is a bunch of moronic, condescending 20-somethings who shouldn't be in charge of the fry maker at Burger King let alone an apartment complex.
5. Have a problem with neighbor noise? Forget about them helping you.
6. If you do decide to live here get a top floor apartment; they rent any apartment to people with dogs and kids instead of a normal place that only rents first floor apartments to those folks. When you're under that, it's like living in a bowling alley.
The place looks nice but is cheaply constructed. On the plus side you can walk to a nice shopping plaza with a Harris Teeters and several restaurants.
That being said, I'm much happier now that I'm out of this place.