Horrible. The worst ever. The worst customer service I've had the displeasure of encountering in YEARS.
1) It took them two-days to complete a diagnostic. They never called me to tell me what the problem was
2) When I called them to ask the status, they told me I needed an $850 dollar part to complete the job.
3) When I found this $850-part on-line for $115 and inquired, they OPENED UP MY CAR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND REMOVED THE ORIGINAL PART to prove that it couldn't be replaced with anything other than a genuine toyota part.
4) When I found the genuine Toyota Part on-line for $560, I had the part delivered. I just wanted to get my car out of there, but since they had already opened my vehicle, there was no where else I could take it.
5) They didn't attempt to contact me or work on the car for another full day. When I called, they said they needed another part. It has now been 6-days. They have held my car hostage since Monday. It is now Saturday and there is no hope of returning my car until MONDAY. That will make 7-days.
They never got clearance to start work on my car. They never contacted me to keep me informed of status. They never informed me that it would take this long to fix this problem. They claim they are "busy" and so they didn't have time to take care of their customer service obligations.
This place should close down until they learn how to operate prop