Pleasant Hill, CA
My puppy is bad. Just kidding... I guess I am the bad one beacuse I left the chocolate where he thought it was for him. I knew that chocolate was bad for pets but I did not know how bad. I immediately called my vet Dr. Hughes at Sun Valley Regional Animal Hospital. I was told that Rocky should be brought in right away. When we got there they got to work on him right away and made him vomit up most of the chocolate then kept him there for the remainder for the day on fluids to flush out his system. I am so thankful for the promptness and compassion I was given there and I know I will never take Rocky to any other vet. Thank you to Dr. Hughes and all the staff at Sun Valley Regional Animal Hospital!!