My dog got into some kind of poison about a year ago. He was less than a year old. I took him to this vet while he was tremoring from the poison. They were very nice and took good care of my dog. However, the expenses were atronomical. The bill ended up being around $1800. This is more money than I make in a month. They put ice on him, put him on an IV, and gave him some meds for the pain and tremoring. I understand paying more for an after hours vet but their fees are insane. I work nights and I don't get paid double for it. Next time I will do my best to treat an animal on my own. I just can't afford this and they know you don't have time to shop around.